- OpenSource Seatalk radio remote control for Raymarine autopilots
- Basis: Arduino ProMicro and 433MHz radio module
- Simple 433MHz 4-channel radio transmitter can be used
- Plus / minus 1 and plus / minus 10 degree steps
- Can also be combined with an OLED display (e.g. for wind display)
- Simple solderability through the use of conventional components in through-hole technology
- Programming with Arduino IDE
- Costs (circuit board and components): approx. 50 EUR
- Boards can be ordered from aisler.net (https://aisler.net/p/LCDCUVMF)
Full documentation and program available on GitHub: https://github.com/AK-Homberger/Seatalk-Autopilot-Remote-Control
Many successful replicas / extensions in the sailing forum:
Examples of replicas / modifications:
Test setup with display.
Integration in older autopilots.
Integration in NMEA2000 bus via Seatalk adapter.